For the church to become the bridge that unifies the church and community, by providing families with the knowledge of salvation through the word of God.
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. Romans 1:16
Pray without ceasing. Thessalonians 5:17
Our Mission Statement
To empower and equip all people for the ministry of Jesus Christ, one life at a time.
Articles of Faith
- We believe in One true and Living God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, and the Father of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
- We believe there are three persons in the Godhead, namely: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- We believe the Jesus Christ is the Redeemer of mankind;
- We believe that Jesus died, was buried, arose, and ascended into heaven;
- We believe Jesus Christ to be the door to Eternal Life and we are to enter into the City through and by Jesus Christ;
- We believe if any attempt is made to enter the fold of God without following Christ’s instructions, we make a complete failure and cometh before the Mighty One as a thief and a robber;
- We believe there are three Sacraments ordained of Christ in the New Covenant, namely: Baptism, the Lord’s Supper, and the Washing of Feet;
- We believe in the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of man;
- We believe all are one in Christ, who does His will;
- We believe we should do unto all men, as we would have them do unto us.
- We believe all men are born free and equal;
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the book, which points out the Way of eternal Life through obedience;
- We believe to be saved, we must live by every word (pertaining to salvation) that proceedeth out of the mouth of God;
- We believe the Bible from Genesis to Malachi to be a Jewish guide foreshadowing the coming of Christ.
- We believe the Gospel recorded in Matthew, Luke, and John contains the plan of salvation.
- We further believe that the book of Acts may be used as by-laws in part and as History of the apostolic work.
- We believe the Book of Revelation was sent from God, signified by an angel unto John for inspiration and encouragement of the Disciples of Christ.
- We believe the scripture is Profitable for Doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished, unto all good works.